Thursday, October 8, 2009

Icelandic Musical

So tonight I went to see an amature Icelandic musical. It was quite interesting considering I had no idea as to what they were saying. Luckily the acting was pretty animated, so I could tell that part of the story plot involved a love story between ex-lovers. But other than that I was pretty lost the whole time. Things really got weird when one of the male characters came on stage dressed in drag. Right as I thought I was piecing together some story of a love triangle, this dude dressed up as a girl character comes in - it threw my whole thought process off. The singing didn't help me either. Overall I'd say it was a good cultural experience. Got back at 10:30 PM, can't wait to hit the sack. I got to be awake in the morning because tomorrow I'm facilitating discussion on the topic of Living More with Less. Tomorrow I am also planning to finish Mr. Gnomey!

No comments:

Post a Comment